Credits

The Designers Chic

My New Home

My New Home
Zorlone - Filipino Poet and Writer

My Other Site

My Other Site
140 Flash Fiction

Recommended Sites

My Tech Support
Qlick Cafe's Qlick Blog

My Photographer
Kelvinonians Idea 2.0

In unity



0604200908500855

Anxiously waiting along the
isle,
footsteps of the bride to be.
All eyes upon the lovely bride,
for all the family and friends to see.

Witnesses of an undying love,
rebirth of a relationship for three.
A husband and a wife's commitment,
with God as witness to their eternity.

All ears eagerly waited to hear,
the resounding words of I dos.
Ever the faithful hearts bound together,
the matrimonial celebration anew.


As witnesses of this glorious day,

of dear friends finally united.
Forever shall their love remain,
and start the memories tonight.



Congratulations and best wishes to Abbie and Reynold!
Picture courtesy of "deyedoctor"

Recommend Site