Credits

The Designers Chic

My New Home

My New Home
Zorlone - Filipino Poet and Writer

My Other Site

My Other Site
140 Flash Fiction

Recommended Sites

My Tech Support
Qlick Cafe's Qlick Blog

My Photographer
Kelvinonians Idea 2.0

After thought


0720200900000005
Shredded clouds lay on earth,

like solemn mournful pleas.
Anxieties and enemies hurt,
this concealed war driven slurry.

Illusion of a threatening cry,

never was a good invitation.
Sharing pieces of deep seated sighs,
words used shamelessly for attention.

A certainty of indecision passed,
unwilling sadness was awakened.
This truth of a half hearted lass,
was never in the right place to mention.


Only when the after thought came,
sorry for one's actions.
Lesson learned for what might become,
a lonesome memory - abandoned.




Picture courtesy of "deyedoctor"

Recommend Site