Credits

The Designers Chic

My New Home

My New Home
Zorlone - Filipino Poet and Writer

My Other Site

My Other Site
140 Flash Fiction

Recommended Sites

My Tech Support
Qlick Cafe's Qlick Blog

My Photographer
Kelvinonians Idea 2.0

Thank you very much!

It was over a month ago when I submitted my entry at Lainy's Hottest Blogoversay: Writing Competition Celebration.



Lainy’s Musings


My story, "My Blog Reconnected me to my Lost Son," was declared winner for the Reader's Choice and Best Story Teller Awards. The points were so close!

I would like to thank all of the bloggers who voted for me. It has been a nerve wracking experience, specially a few hours ago. LOL. I did not just win the contest, I gained new friends online too!

Again thank you very much!

I will be going out of town tonight and will be back on the 7th (EST). I still owe a lot of people my gratitude, you shall hear from me soon!

Here is the top seven from Lainy's contest:








Addendum: I might manage to find a computer once in a while to check on my mails and my blog. He he he. I'm addicted!

Recommend Site