Credits

The Designers Chic

My New Home

My New Home
Zorlone - Filipino Poet and Writer

My Other Site

My Other Site
140 Flash Fiction

Recommended Sites

My Tech Support
Qlick Cafe's Qlick Blog

My Photographer
Kelvinonians Idea 2.0

The Ice King's Vow


p0524200901160128m

Unravelled thoughts of misty fumes,
omnipresent vapors slowly consume.

A landslide of a passionate embrace,
drowns all, other emotions - disgraced.

A vow of unending splendor,
of delighted feeling and vigor.


The world shall be trapped in solid ice,
covered in glaciers of my desire - enticed.

I shall sacrifice this mortal kingdom for you,
this struggling fervor of tundra so true.

Fervent fury of this unending winter,
this frozen life I want to share with you forever.


This was an invitation to Jenn's poetry challenge

Describe love as ice. Don’t use the word “love” or “heart”

Recommend Site