Credits

The Designers Chic

My New Home

My New Home
Zorlone - Filipino Poet and Writer

My Other Site

My Other Site
140 Flash Fiction

Recommended Sites

My Tech Support
Qlick Cafe's Qlick Blog

My Photographer
Kelvinonians Idea 2.0

Number one at Woof! (Again)

Taken with permission from jerb's flickr account

Best wishes to Rose's daughter who recently got married! I hope that helped explain why the tally just came out. I am sure that the readers also have families and would appreciate the dedication of Rose to attend to her daughter's special day.

I must have done something right this time to get the top spot again. Thank you my fellow WOOF participants for voting me.

Congratulations to the top winners at woof namely, JenaIsle, Dragon Blogger, and Jenn Scott.

WOOF Contest – Top Picks


Poetry

Zorlone – “Three hours” - A poem about getting stuck in traffic on a rainy night.

Jena Isle – “You” - A blog - to truly exist - needs other blogs to survive. You is a poem dedicated to those who believed in my blog.

Dragon Blogger – “Twisted Creatures - Rhyming child like poem about the insects of the night.

Jennifer M Scott – “Aurora of the Damned - A surreal poem on life.


Fiction

Dragon Blogger – “Kendrick's Story - A fantasy short story I wrote last week, my first one ever submitted to WOOF.


(WOOF participants should re-post all the links above by next Monday. The following links may be excluded as long as you include all the above links.)


Presenting the finest of the writer’s blogs by the bloggers who write them. Highlighting the top posts as chosen by the August 7, 2009 WOOF Contest participants. Want in to join the next WOOF? The next contest ends Aug 14. Submit a link to your best writing post of the last 3 weeks using the form on this page. Participants, repost the winning link list within a week and you’re all set.


Other WOOF Contestants for 08/07/09



About Writing

H. Benjamin Petrie – “New Yorker Fiction Podcast - A short description and recommendation of the New Yorker's fiction podcast.


Fiction

Webbielady – “A Warm Encounter Under the Cold Rain - No one could imagine the warmth under the cold rain until she met him!


Poetry

Dragon Blogger – “Soul Purpose” - Sad depression poem about soul searching in the aftermath of divorce.

Jennifer M Scott – “Rainbow in Night” - A poem of hope.

Jennifer M Scott – “Tainted Hearts” - A poem of wrong love.

Jennifer M Scott – “July” - Everything great about July in a poem.



Recommend Site