Credits

The Designers Chic

My New Home

My New Home
Zorlone - Filipino Poet and Writer

My Other Site

My Other Site
140 Flash Fiction

Recommended Sites

My Tech Support
Qlick Cafe's Qlick Blog

My Photographer
Kelvinonians Idea 2.0

Gradual Move

Picture was taken with permission from jerb's flickr account

0806200923382345

Even a slow transition to a new house,
may seem like an overwhelming spouse.
The change has not been smooth,
for much had been lost with such a move.

I thread the water so slowly,
this heaven on the ground - velvety.
Such carpentry ingeniously mastered,
this tranquil poet - encountered.

The bright luminescent flames,
set aside in a fireplace's name.
Have been the warmth and glow,
of this new home I would call my own.


Welcome to my blog's new home

Recommend Site