Credits

The Designers Chic

My New Home

My New Home
Zorlone - Filipino Poet and Writer

My Other Site

My Other Site
140 Flash Fiction

Recommended Sites

My Tech Support
Qlick Cafe's Qlick Blog

My Photographer
Kelvinonians Idea 2.0

Poems

Here are some of the poems I created for my class newsletter during college.

Now that I am Twenty
A080596-11661202M

Now that i am twenty,
I have lived up to my teens
and face the challenges
as they come

Now that I am twenty,
the past seems so near
for what in the future that I see
is here

Now that I am twenty, 
I learned how to be nineteen
and face the fact that says
Goodbye yesteryear.

Now that I am twenty, 
dreams are so real
almost at hand 
reality is near

Now that I am twenty...


Reflections
P090197-11451151M

I see  you in my eyes
petrified
seeing only emptyness
and remorse
I called out to you, but you said, 
"Leave me. I need to find myself."
I hesitated to leave
because I know
That you need me
despite of all
I reached out my hand to you
and you did the same
Fnally, i saw you smile
and in the corner of my mind
I heard a gentle whisper
of your prayer
Now, I found you.

Recommend Site