Credits

The Designers Chic

My New Home

My New Home
Zorlone - Filipino Poet and Writer

My Other Site

My Other Site
140 Flash Fiction

Recommended Sites

My Tech Support
Qlick Cafe's Qlick Blog

My Photographer
Kelvinonians Idea 2.0

Eastern Star

0829200901180129
A thousand miles and more - away,
your presence is felt here.
Pictures of you on walls - display,
in this home that you used to stir.

The virtual conversations in cyberspace,
not a mouse click away.
Fills this longing for your avid grace,
sweet laughter brought to stay.

Your million different tasks await,
secluded offices under the desert sun.
Cool precision of your meticulous state,
never fails your industrious reasons.

Missing you here - so far,
with absent tangible kisses and embrace.
My dear sister of the Eastern star,
I send you health and brilliant diamonds - glaze!


Happy birthday to my sister Lorelie

This poem is also featured at Coffeetablepoetry!

Recommend Site