Credits

The Designers Chic

My New Home

My New Home
Zorlone - Filipino Poet and Writer

My Other Site

My Other Site
140 Flash Fiction

Recommended Sites

My Tech Support
Qlick Cafe's Qlick Blog

My Photographer
Kelvinonians Idea 2.0

Last night


0603200319291944

Last night was a bliss of possibilities.
What ifs & what could have been.
The fresh memory of your presence,
seated gracefully and lovingly in front of me.

Last night was a burden - unloaded.
Issues - uncleared, unspoken, and unmentioned.
Though questions lingered and waited,
in my mind, I did not dare ask.

Last night I said goodbye, but admired.
You who were there, you who let me in.
I stood up, fumbled with small words - departed.
Resounded - I left with would and could have been.

Last night I missed you as soon as I left.
The thought of you was held constantly in my mind.
I liked you so much, these feelings flung in the open.
To know you, to see you again, and to wish for you.

Last night I prayed to dream of only you,
and of possibilities I knew I hoped.
There in my dreams I heard my self spoke,
"I love you," softy and gently I whispered.


Image courtesy of "deyedoctor"

Recommend Site